She Speaks to Angels/Dumah's Demons/Falling Angels/Angel codes

New Release!

Angel Codes coming late 2014

NOR

Friday, May 30, 2014

Early Review of Falling Angels from Dennis

Early Review of Falling Angels from Dennis


I enjoyed this book. If you’re into angels then this is a series that you don’t want to miss. One thing I can say is that the characters are written well. I can truly believe that Ali and her friends are teenagers. Usually when I read a story it’s the characters and then the plot that draws my attention, but with Falling Angels it’s the plot that keeps drawing me back. I love the problems and objects that come in play that help move the plot along. I love the premise behind Angelfire and the idea of how we all have the ability to go dark within us. I love how demons come to be and even Dameon. For once the bad guys are actually really bad and we see just how evil they are. I can’t wait for the next book and to see Ali grow and mature. Read this series you won’t be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logo

Logo